Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Confused ftm

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

Confused ftm

I need to write out my birthplan but I have no clue what all is supposed to be in it...? Please help..
Look online
I'd think whether you'd like a natural birth or if you'd like some drugs to ease the pain. Also if you'd like to save cord blood. If you want to breast feed (alerting the nurses to that so they wont bottle feed the baby). If you'd prefer cloth diapers while you're there. If you'd prefer to keep the baby in the room with you, or if you're okay with the baby going to the nursery. It's a good idea to write down what you'd like to happen overall during your stay in the hospital :) Whatever you want to happen!