Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
My birth plan

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

My birth plan

This is my 5th baby and I plan to go to the hospital as soon as I am in labor and then get my epidural! I had an all natural birth last time and wouldnt ever do that willingly again..You seriously need to be prepared for that! I am a total wimp and still cant believe I did it, it hurt so bad!
I do not have a high tolerance for pain and I was not prepared for natural labor, I originally was supposed to be induced that morning and have an epidural but I woke up in active labor and had her 2 hours later, it was to fast for an epi
So I salute ALL the mothers who take the time to find techniques to have a good natural birth exp and go through it beautifully!
I also salute all mothers because either with meds or without we are all giving birth, bringing life what a blessing!
I'm thrilled to hear that you're so open minded. It's good that you found what works best for you and that you tried other birthing techniques. Good for you sister! I agree. Bringing life into this world is beautiful, no matter how it's done.