Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
Nervous...!
About This Community:

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nervous...!

For My birth plan I want my husband nd my mother in the room... however my husband wants his mother there as well... what do I do ? I'm civil with his mother but not on the Best terms since we decided on our daughter's name... sooo would it be wrong if I told her to remove herself from the room on delivery day or not ?? Helpppp!!!!
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
This is meant to be a personal moment between you and your partner (the ones who made this baby) I personally have decided to have neither mine nor my partners mother's there as I know how they can be. It is entirely up to you what you want as you are the one giving birth. Explain how you feel to your husband and make sure he sees your point of view. Also explain in a polite way to his mother how you feel. She has to respect what you want on that day :)
Blank
4591205_tn?1372093134
no its your choice because it's ur body. I'm having my baby daddy, my mom and my sister. I wouldn't want his mom in there looking at my vagina and stuff. My mom created it and my sister is my sister
Blank
I personally want me n my husband in the room only when its time especially since this will be my first baby...but if you want your mom and not his you should explain to him and tell her respectfully how how you feel good luck :)
Blank
Or you could wait till your in labour and go postal and demand her out of the room..... That's if she doesn't listen to reason of course!!
Blank
I had my mom and husband in the room. I didnt even have my sisters because I didnt want a crowded room. It is a special moment for you and your husband but honestly the only reason my mom was in there was because she took pictures and to give breaks to my husband.  But it is you having the baby and you need to just let your husband know how you feel.
Blank
I understand where you are coming from. Im going through the same situation with the name thing. I think its rude to demand what you want someone else to name their child . Further more i know its hard but , just tell her its a limit to how many ppl can be in the birthing room. Or tell the nurse to tell her there is a limit, because either way if your up front and honest she will take it the wrong way
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...