Nervous...!
For My birth plan I want my husband nd my mother in the room... however my husband wants his mother there as well... what do I do ? I'm civil with his mother but not on the Best terms since we decided on our daughter's name... sooo would it be wrong if I told her to remove herself from the room on delivery day or not ?? Helpppp!!!!
Cancel
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
This is meant to be a personal moment between you and your partner (the ones who made this baby) I personally have decided to have neither mine nor my partners mother's there as I know how they can be. It is entirely up to you what you want as you are the one giving birth. Explain how you feel to your husband and make sure he sees your point of view. Also explain in a polite way to his mother how you feel. She has to respect what you want on that day :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4591205 tn?1410608774
no its your choice because it's ur body. I'm having my baby daddy, my mom and my sister. I wouldn't want his mom in there looking at my vagina and stuff. My mom created it and my sister is my sister
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I personally want me n my husband in the room only when its time especially since this will be my first baby...but if you want your mom and not his you should explain to him and tell her respectfully how how you feel good luck :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Or you could wait till your in labour and go postal and demand her out of the room..... That's if she doesn't listen to reason of course!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had my mom and husband in the room. I didnt even have my sisters because I didnt want a crowded room. It is a special moment for you and your husband but honestly the only reason my mom was in there was because she took pictures and to give breaks to my husband.  But it is you having the baby and you need to just let your husband know how you feel.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I understand where you are coming from. Im going through the same situation with the name thing. I think its rude to demand what you want someone else to name their child . Further more i know its hard but , just tell her its a limit to how many ppl can be in the birthing room. Or tell the nurse to tell her there is a limit, because either way if your up front and honest she will take it the wrong way
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources