Aa
A
A
Close
1979414 tn?1337806949
PACs and PVCs during pregnancy-delivery questions
I am 33 weeks pregnant and have been having serious anxiety due to delivering my baby even before we decided to get pregnant again. My first son was born at 39 weeks at 8 lbs. 8 oz. (he was BIG) and required 2 hours of pushing within 14 hours of labor. It was a lot of stress on my body. Prior to giving birth to my first son, I had no heart issues at all. I was a normal heart rate/blood pressure and my heart beat never bothered me. After my son turned a year I started feeling a lot of palpitations which also triggered anxiety.. which triggered MORE palpitations. I thought I was going to die because I had an arrhythmia. Finally, I was able to see 2 different cardiologists. I found out that I am having PACs and PVCs (otherwise known as premature contractions of the heart). My fear is having another large baby and putting stress on my heart in delivery. I am really not looking forward to delivering this baby and having something go horribly wrong :( My doctor offered a C-section at 39 weeks if the baby is 8 pounds or heavier, but I want to do everything in my power to avoid a c-section. My problem is.. I am afraid to do a natural delivery for fear of putting too much stress on my heart and having other issues. Anyone else have these type of issues being pregnant and having a healthy delivery?
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources