c-section
I heard if your obese that the doc. Will deffently give c section and I  wanted a natural birth...if it helps I'm 5"6" and i weight 240 and i am 13 weeks and 2 days...so do you think there will be a c section
I have never heard that. You might loose weight though during pregnancy so dont be surprised if that happens. But you might still be able to have a natural birth it is just something you have to ask your dr.
You need to speak with your doctor. Find out how they would like to proceed and you need to know how you would like to proceed. Just as with any pregnancy there is a chance of c-section but I don't think you should be worried yet. There maybe medical issues with some obese women who end up having c-sections but if you are perfectly healthy i don't know why you would "have" to have a c-section.
Well other then weighing to much I'm healthy
No you can still have a natural delivery as long as u dont get any complications during your pregnqncy due to weight. With my first i weighed a little more then that by the time i gained weight and i still had a natural delivery. Theres always a chance of c section but eat healthy and you should be just fine :)
Only ignorant drs will tell you to have a c.section. find another doctor if they try to force anything on you that you don't agree with. Im currently in my 3rd trimester and am perfectly healtht planning a natural birth. Im also taller and a little bigger than you. So dont fret. You'll have a perfect baby and as long as you don't have any health issues then you can give birth how you want! Congratulations btw!! And healthy women have the.same risks as overweight women. Society just likes to tell you just because you're chubby you're automatically unhealthy
I know a woman that weighs more than you and she gave birth naturally twice
Kk i don't have any health issues not a single one and just because I'm not a twig in unhealthy and singled out