Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
c section

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

c section

I will be having my twin by way of c section.. I'm scared to be honest. How long does it take to recover. I had my son natural with no meds and was walking around shopping the next day. How long is bed rezt
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Pregnancy-18-24--/My-repeat-c-setion-experience/show/1882108

This was my repeat c-section experience, my first I was put under, this time I was awake, and it was amazing to be honest, it felt so cool, and so relaxing. I took under 2 weeks both times to fully feel back to normal (except heavy lifting of course), 4-5 days before I could stop taking pain meds. It hurts getting up the first time, but when they allow you to get up, get up. The longer you sit still and stiffen up the worse it hurts, the more you move (just don't overdo it) the quicker you'll heal and better you'll feel. I was only in bed that day for about 8-9 hours then I was allowed up, from then on it's whenever you feel ready to move. It's not as bad as you think, you'll be surprised how great the experience is and how quick recovery is. Good luck and congratulations on your twins!!
Totally agree. Two weeks recovery and 4 days of pain medicine afyer u get out of hospital. Doing another c.section this time. Less scared then if it were natural. Although i was awake with my first the procedure was a little scarey i was shaking uncontrolably and u can feel tugging of skin and such but its like 30min and its over as aposed to laboring and pushing for who knows how long