Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
confused about birthplan!?! HELP!! please

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

Oky how do i figure this out. Im a ftm , can someone help me?
I'd think whether you'd like a natural birth or if you'd like some drugs to ease the pain. Also if you'd like to save cord blood. If you want to breast feed (alerting the nurses to that so they wont bottle feed the baby). If you'd prefer cloth diapers while you're there. If you'd prefer to keep the baby in the room with you, or if you're okay with the baby going to the nursery. It's a good idea to write down what you'd like to happen overall during your stay in the hospital :) I'm working on mine, too!
Is it ever to early to start thinking about it?
I made a birthplan with the help of "earth mama angel baby "website.im choosing natural, but they have choices if both.so check it out.
Thank you. I keep tryin to make it but oo no its hard lol