Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community
curious about vback
About This Community:

Communicate with other expecting mothers, partners, doulas & members about C-section/ cesarean section, epidural, induced labor, natural childbirth, pain management, vaginal delivery, water birth, strep b positive, high risk pregnancy, VBAC, bed rest, pelvic floor dysfunction, repeat cesarean, partner present, and childbearing women’s rights.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

curious about vback

I had a child over 2 years ago and will have my second child in about 6 months. I was unable to have my first child vaginal because she was too big. I labored for about 14 hrs and then had a c section. I want to try to vaginally have my second child but in order to do that I am going to have to go to a different town about 2 hrs away because my hospital dosent allow vback due to they don't have a 24 hr anesthesiologist. I was wandering the success rate of vback in my situation. And what is the chance that if I do go I will still have to get a c section?
Avatar_f_tn
Vback is a 60 percent chance of having it vaginal amd a 40 percent of it being a c section again thats what i was told im in your same situation
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Birth Plan Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
11 hrs ago by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
3 Reasons Why You are Still Binge E...
Jul 14 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
Top Pregnancy Answerers
6333619_tn?1386601982
Blank
Brittany12385
Lindenhurst, IL
Avatar_n_tn
Blank
hannah_louise10
1816154_tn?1386892685
Blank
hansen20
Collage Place, WA
Avatar_f_tn
Blank
CountryMomToBe
Avatar_f_tn
Blank
JuneBabyy
7140159_tn?1396533833
Blank
bama_mama
brooksville, FL