2 month old screaming problem
Hello All,
I wonder if anybody experienced this with their babies:
I have a 2 month o;d daughter who i'm breastfeeding on demand. She is doing fine with that. Our problem started 3 days ago, when she started crying between 5pm and until she falls asleep, with short break for bath. She used to cry when i was bathing her, but now she looks like enjoying it, after i put her to get dressed after bath she starts svreaming pretty badly, and i can't stop it with anything.I'm sh-h-h-hying in her ear and she stops for 30 sec., then starts again, and finally stops and falls asleep. I'm trying to calm her down to feed before night, but she doesn't even care about that after all that crazyness. I'm afraid that something may be wrong with her nervous system.
I would just call your pediatrician.  She could have colic or maybe it is something new your are eating that isn't settling well in her belly.  Try monitoring the amount of dairy, caffenine, chocolate and veggies you are eating.  All these could effect the baby and make them uncomfortable (gas maybe)  I hope things get better