Anyone use the Chinese Gender Predictor
I was just wondering if anyone already know what they are having (boy/girl) and it is the same with the Chinese Gender Predictor.. Wondering how accurate it is.. I go next week to find out what I am having (hopefully)!
Mine was right this time (I just looked at it) but it was wrong when I had my other two children.
mine was right for both of my children but i went to fortunebaby.com as well which uses your birthdate your husbands birthdate and your conception date and you have to pay for that one which i thought would be more accurate and that one was wrong so... i guess it could go either way. i hope that you get what you want and i know what your going threw the last week of waiting is the longest wait of your life it seems. good luck!
mine was right - it said boy and i'm having a boy.
Mine was right too!  And several months before and several after would have been a girl......March was the only boy month for me...and a boy it is!
I checked so many, all said boy......I am having a girl.  It is fun to look it up, but the proof is in the pictures so don't get your hopes up by what you find on those things.
mine was right for both my daughter and my son.
It was right with my boy but not with this one. It's says I should have a boy but I'm having a girl. But I have heard that if you add 2 years to your age and then use the chart it works that way. And with that info I found it to be true with both my children ( even tho my little girl is not here yet.)
haha i was just as anxious as you.. i checked 3 diff predictors including the chinese one... all said boy but i'm having a girl!  exactly what i wanted!  yay!
Mine was right.....its a girl
Well I had the docs appt... I am having a girl.. It was wrong for me!