How's everyone doing?
I hope everyone is doing well and that everyone has healthy babies so far and that mommies are well-rested!   Landen and I are doing great! I have adjusted to mommy-hood just fine (it took a few weeks).  We have some-what of a schedule down, which is great!   Landen is colicky - so it was hard the first few weeks when he was fussing non-stop - but we have found some great solutions that calm him down (pm me if you want more info on this b/c we did everything).  He is 6 weeks old today and I go back to work in 10 days - so I am bummed out about that.  We are moving him to his room tonight and I am anxious about that too, but it is for the best b/c nanny is coming our house and he won't be woke up by me getting ready for work in the AM.

I am currently breastfeeding and I am going to try to pump while at work, but if it doesn't work out I will probably supplement with formula and continue to bf him in the evenings and nights.  My friend gave me a Medela Pump - and I bought all new fittings for it - it works great.  Can anyone tell me if you can mix formula with breastmilk?

I want to know how everyone else is doing!  I hope all is great!   BTW Landen did have a rash at 4 weeks old and it turned out that he was allergic to citrus fruits that I was eating, so no more for me!
Hi There.....I know what you mean about it taking a few weeks to get adjusted....We spent one week at another hospital with the baby in NICU so we were behind by a week by the time we got home.....I just feel like in the past week things are getting a little easier.....Easier to understand his cries, bring him places, etc......
I applied for FMLA so hopefully I won't be going back to work until the beginning of March......
We had a tough 3-4 nights where I was sure Reid was having bad belly pains, so we went to the pediatrician, switched formula and he's been fine ever since!  
Glad to hear that all is well with you....

Hope to hear from some of the others...It's nice to compare stories!  :o)
Hey Hey!  Berlin will be 4 weeks tomorrow!  We are doing good.  Hes fussy but if you walk around the house with him hes fine.  He just hates being in one spot at a time.  Breastfeeding is going amazing and he took too it like a pro.  He is a little congested right now so we are constantly sucking his nose out.  But im congested as well...so i think its the dairy that im eating thats making us this way so im going to try to cut dairy out of my diet and see if that works.  He is the best sleeper ever!  He sleeps for a good four hour stretches both during the day and at night.  Then hes up for a good amount of time during the day as well!  

All in all we are doing good...hope everyone else is!