Round 2 already!
Yes I am pregnant again!  I wanted my children close together - but now i am worried they will be too close!  I know we will be okay!   I am excited for Landen to have a little playmate!  I am due May 2010 - Landen will be 17 months old!  We are very excited and blessed!  Anyone else considering joining me?  LOL
that is really close together...i just took 3 tests because i was getting some signals that I might be pregnant....i told my hubby i would kick his your know what if I was...we just couldn't afford 2 right now...but I can't wait until we have another...congrats to you and your family
Congrats to you!!  I feel like a slacker...I rarely get on here any more!  We are trying to decide if we want to try for #2 starting the beginning of the year....Reid is just SUCH a handful right now...I can't bear the thought of vomitting the whole 9 months again AND trying to take care of Reid!