Updates Ladies.....
How is everyone doing?  And how are the babies?  My little Reid is now 4 months old, 13 lbs, 11oz and 24 3/4 inches long.  He still doesn't sleep thru the night and barely naps, but is a happy baby for the most part......He's still only taking in 4oz. per feeding too which I thought was weird, but the Pediatrician said that it was fine.....He have to add rice cereal to his bottles b/c he has bad reflux, and it seems to help....

Send updates when you all get a chance...It would be great to compare milestones/stories about our little ones!!!!
Any updates ladies?  My little guy is rolling like crazy now.....Back and forth non-stop.  I started giving him either applesauce or sweet potatoes after his afternoon bottle and he LOVES it......

Reid is still not sleeping thru the night.....not even close...Last week he slept only one hour the entire night.  It's a challenge because I NEED sleep......I end up getting sick (which I did) when I get overtired....Oh well...such is the life of a Mom!.

Hope all is well with everyone!
Hey!  Landen is rolling allover the place too!  He loves applesauce and bananas - and don't worry Landen is still not sleeping through the night either! He gets fussy when he is tired though - he fights his sleep.  My little guy only wakes up to eat and then we rock up back to sleep (maybe 10 minutes awake at the most) but he wakes up 5 - 6 times a night (he doesn't eat every time).  He was only waking up once or twice but lately he has seem to be waking up 5-6 times.  He is jibber jabbering nonstop.  This morning he said DADA (I was so jealous) like 3 times.  Landen is tiny though - at 5 months he weighed 13 pounds 4 ounces.  We go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks.  I love being a mom and I am a teacher so I get to spend the whole summer with him!  Are you thinking about trying again yet or is it too soon ?   I want mine close together so I may try again.
Glad to hear all is well with your little guy!  Reid hasn't said anything that even resembles a word yet!  I wonder where he's supposed to be at in terms of certian things...like when do they sit up on their own??  I don't know anything!  
I went to part time after I had the baby......I'm a nurse....I work 11pm-7:30am 7 nights every 2 weeks....so I get to spend lots of time with Reid.  He only has to go to the sitters a couple of days each week and the sitter is my best freinds mother...so we are happy about that!
We have talked about trying again, but want to wait until Reid is at least a year old....But we'd have to start trying again as soon as he's 1 b/c I'm OLD and don't want to prolong this!  More risks the older you get!
Has Reid been teething yet?  I think Landen is.  He was up last night with a fever and he has been chewing on his pacifier and drooling everywhere, but no teeth yet...
I am glad to hear your little guys are doing well.  They typically start sitting up and getting into the crawl position between 6-8 months.  Tyler will be 6 months on Wed the 10th and he is non-stop.  He is sitting by himself, still falling because he can't hold still =)  he is now pivoting while on his tummy to go after his toys.  He is starting to reach for me and grab my face to give me kisses....that is my favorite.  He occassionally will sleep through the night but most of the time wakes up once.  I just recently started him on cereal about 1 1/2 weeks ago.  I waited just because I am nursing and the recommendation is 6 months.  He doesn't love his cereal or the sweet potatoes that I recently tried.  Each day gets sooo exciting because these little guys are developing so quickly and the are so much fun....all the smiles and coeing.  Tyler definitely isn't close to saying any real sounds or words =)  I think I am going to have my hands full...everyone tells me how strong, loud and active he is =)  I can't wait
Hey ladies!  Jada is 7 months today and she is a wiggle worm.  She was perfected rolling every way and has started sitting up for about 10sec at a time :)  She's getting cuter by the day.  Most of the time she's a happy baby if I'm around!  If she's looking for me and I'm not there, she'll cry until I hold her.  She will automatically stop crying as soon as I do hold her and smile.  I sometimes wonder if she's spoiled or has seperation anxiety.  It's a bittersweet feeling.  I want to go out and enjoy normal people activities but on the other hand she needs me.  She's been sleeping through the night since 3 months.  At first it was 5 hours now its 7 hours.  I would put her to sleep at 11:30 to 7am she would wake up and nurse for about 2 min and she will just roll back to sleep on her own.  Oh we co sleep.  She doesn't use her crib, but for toys.  We are so bad.  It's our first child and first grandbaby.  I feel like I'm hurting her sometimes, by being so easy on her.
oh, and she's drooling everywhere, doesn't use the bottle.  We feed her sweet potatoes, pumpkin, potatoes, carrots, etc I boil everything and puree it.  I feed her fruits premade.  She's an eating machine.  No teeth.  I feed her water afterwards through a straw since she won't take any type of sippee cup or bottle.