gender gut feelings
Im due on the 11th of december and have to wait another week and a half until i find out what we are having. I really have a gut feeling that its a girl. I was wondering for those of you who have already found out, was your gut feelings correct? Im just very nervous that if they say boy i will be dissapointed. Thanks and hope you are all having a happy and healty pregnancy.
I knew from the begining it was a boy.  My husband laughed at me, said there is no way I know for sure.  I kept calling the baby a he.  Guess what..........It's a BOY.  I was also right with my daughter.  I knew  it was a girl.  So sometimes we can be right.  Hope you get the results you want, but most importantly a healthy baby.
I had a gut feeling mine was a boy and this is my first pregnancy.  I don't know why I thought it was a boy, I just did.  I didn't have a preference though - DH did, but I didn't.  I was right too.  It's a boy due 12/6 and we are naming him Landen Scott Durham.  I hope you get a girl - and for me my gut feeling was deffinitely correct.   Call it early onset of mother's intuition - lol -
With my past two pregnancies (this one and my son) I SWORE it was a girl. Both times I was wrong! I even had bought girl stuff I was so convinced it was a girl!

I guess you will just have to wait a little longer to find out! You wont be disappointed to have a boy - boys are so much fun and it's been my experience at least that I'm so much closer to my son (and hes been a WHOLE lot easier to raise!)

Maybe just a little disappointed, but in the few months until December you'll be so excited. :o)
I was very confident from the start i was having a boy.  I always called the baby him or even Tyler, which is our boy name.  My hubby thought I was annoying always assuming it was a boy.  My gut feelings were right and we are having a boy.  Of course my hubby won't admit that i was right, he will just say i had a 50/50 guess at getting the gender correct =).
I had a feeling mine was a boy....I'm due the 11th as well!  Anyway, DH thought I was was crazy,,,,,,had my U/S last Tues,,,and it's a BOY!
I jus knew we were havin a girl. I kept tellin my DH that it was a girl. We even made a $50 bet. And...ITS A GIRL!! So, I was right.
im also due the 11th but i dont know what im having...they dont tell you around here...bummer:( BUt anyways i keep calling my baby a he but i have a really strong feeling that im having another girl!! So i dont know...
I am due the 26th and find out what I am having Aug 5th.  I have a strange feeling that it is a boy but can't wait to find out.  I don't have a preference, as long as its healthy! I will let you know if my feeling was right.!
my gut feeling was correct im having a girl!!! for the first 25 minutes of so they couldnt tell but by the end the tech was confident that we are having a girl. now we just have to deside on a name :)
Ok.  Found out a little earlier, I was wrong.  It is a girl.  I have another ultrasound appointment in 4 weeks to check on growth.  I am going to make sure at that one too that it is STILL a girl lol.