Pregnancy: Dec 2008 Babies Community
gender gut feelings

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2008.

gender gut feelings

Im due on the 11th of december and have to wait another week and a half until i find out what we are having. I really have a gut feeling that its a girl. I was wondering for those of you who have already found out, was your gut feelings correct? Im just very nervous that if they say boy i will be dissapointed. Thanks and hope you are all having a happy and healty pregnancy.
I knew from the begining it was a boy.  My husband laughed at me, said there is no way I know for sure.  I kept calling the baby a he.  Guess what..........It's a BOY.  I was also right with my daughter.  I knew  it was a girl.  So sometimes we can be right.  Hope you get the results you want, but most importantly a healthy baby.
I had a gut feeling mine was a boy and this is my first pregnancy.  I don't know why I thought it was a boy, I just did.  I didn't have a preference though - DH did, but I didn't.  I was right too.  It's a boy due 12/6 and we are naming him Landen Scott Durham.  I hope you get a girl - and for me my gut feeling was deffinitely correct.   Call it early onset of mother's intuition - lol -
With my past two pregnancies (this one and my son) I SWORE it was a girl. Both times I was wrong! I even had bought girl stuff I was so convinced it was a girl!

I guess you will just have to wait a little longer to find out! You wont be disappointed to have a boy - boys are so much fun and it's been my experience at least that I'm so much closer to my son (and hes been a WHOLE lot easier to raise!)

Maybe just a little disappointed, but in the few months until December you'll be so excited. :o)
I was very confident from the start i was having a boy.  I always called the baby him or even Tyler, which is our boy name.  My hubby thought I was annoying always assuming it was a boy.  My gut feelings were right and we are having a boy.  Of course my hubby won't admit that i was right, he will just say i had a 50/50 guess at getting the gender correct =).
I had a feeling mine was a boy....I'm due the 11th as well!  Anyway, DH thought I was was crazy,,,,,,had my U/S last Tues,,,and it's a BOY!
I jus knew we were havin a girl. I kept tellin my DH that it was a girl. We even made a $50 bet. And...ITS A GIRL!! So, I was right.
im also due the 11th but i dont know what im having...they dont tell you around here...bummer:( BUt anyways i keep calling my baby a he but i have a really strong feeling that im having another girl!! So i dont know...
I am due the 26th and find out what I am having Aug 5th.  I have a strange feeling that it is a boy but can't wait to find out.  I don't have a preference, as long as its healthy! I will let you know if my feeling was right.!
my gut feeling was correct im having a girl!!! for the first 25 minutes of so they couldnt tell but by the end the tech was confident that we are having a girl. now we just have to deside on a name :)
Ok.  Found out a little earlier, I was wrong.  It is a girl.  I have another ultrasound appointment in 4 weeks to check on growth.  I am going to make sure at that one too that it is STILL a girl lol.