15 weeks and still losing weight
I am just about 15 weeks along and initially i was 161 lbs now I am down to 138 and continue to drop a pound here or there. I am still eating the same foods as before and not excersizing as much. I eat a healthy diet, My doc is starting to get concerned but hasn't told me what to do about it. Has anyone else experienced this? What could cause such a weight loss? I had mild morning sickness but that hasnt been an issue for over 4 weeks now. what can i do to start putting on healthy weight or at least stop losing weight???
Your doctor my need to test your thyroid levels. You may have hyper which can make you lose weight. I had hyper just a after the birth of my 1st child and lost like 47lbs in less than 3 weeks. Of course now with my 3rd child on the way I have hypo which makes you gain weight. Good Luck and keep us posted.