Sorry about this
I had our baby the 27 of Dec. I bleed normal up until a week and a half ago. It then turn bright red.  Last night I passed some form of mass between the size of a tennis ball and a baseball.  Has this even happen to anyone? Does anyone know what is might have been?  This has never happen to me before.
I would call your doctor and notify them. From what I've understood, passing clots after birth is not uncommon, but if it's the size of a lemon or bigger, you should contact your doctor. At least that's what I was told. I actually had an episode similar to that a little over a week ago, where I started bright red bleeding again, but I only passed a a small clot. It started at night and by the next morning it was gone again.
Thank you for your response.  This wasn't not a clot. I do know that much.  I really am not much of a Doctor person, so I was just trying to figue out what it could be that I did pass. Thank you
You really should call your doctor. If it wasn't a clot, or even if it was, you should get checked out. It isn't normal to pass things that size.
Thank you for your reponse. I will look into it.
I called my Doctor and they told me that this wasn't uncommon.  They weren't concerned.  They did tell me that if I did pass some mass again to save it because they would send it to pathology.  Thank you for your concern, everyone.
Oh OK! I'm glad you called and that it wasn't anything to worry about.

:-)