Pregnancy: Dec 2009 Babies Community
want to..... but scared to....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2009.

want to..... but scared to....

so my ds will be 1 month old on the 20th so that puts me roughly at 4 weeks i am interested in having sex but scared to i have other children but never was interested till like my kids were 4 months old this one is different the interest is very much there but they tell you to wait till your 6 week apt i didn't have any tearing or anything like that so do you think i could go ahead before my drs apt or should i wait
Hmmm...I'm not really sure if it would make that much of a difference in your case...but I would probably just wait the two extra weeks if I were you. That way, you'll be able to get your six week check up first...just to make sure everything is OK.

Good for you, though! I'm three weeks in and I'm kinda freaked out about having sex again...but I did have to have an episiotomy :-(