Aa
A
A
Close
1290113 tn?1294322643
Heard Heartbeat on Home Doppler
Hiya everyone im 12 weeks pregnant today, im due on 23rd december, i have my dating scan tomorrow which will probably adjust the dates by a few days!! Last night i heard my babys heartbeat using my home doppler it was so amazing, i was worrying about gettin to the scan and not finding a heartbeat but this has put my mind at rest now..its amazing i would reccomend this to anyone!! the doppler i use is called Angel Fetal Sounds ( i think lol ) !!
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1024452 tn?1323712417
Welcome and Congrats!!  Isn't it wonderful!!  I just heard mine this week on my at home doppler!  I'm 14weeks today and I have had the doppler a few weeks now but only tried it once when we first got it and it was too soon to hear anything.  I would also recomend this to everyone as well!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1278093 tn?1294323984
i love my doppler :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
1285850 tn?1291780035
Grats Jenna!! I heard the heartbeat on the ultrasoujnd last week and again today with a doppler at the OB office.  I'm still waiting on mine i got off ebay its a baby sounds A i think. Can't wait to try it at home! But it is a nice relif to hear it, expectially if you're like me and don't have alot of symptoms at times, you start to worry. Having a doppler is great cant wait to get it in~!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2010 Babies Community Resources