Heard Heartbeat on Home Doppler
Hiya everyone im 12 weeks pregnant today, im due on 23rd december, i have my dating scan tomorrow which will probably adjust the dates by a few days!! Last night i heard my babys heartbeat using my home doppler it was so amazing, i was worrying about gettin to the scan and not finding a heartbeat but this has put my mind at rest now..its amazing i would reccomend this to anyone!! the doppler i use is called Angel Fetal Sounds ( i think lol ) !!
Welcome and Congrats!!  Isn't it wonderful!!  I just heard mine this week on my at home doppler!  I'm 14weeks today and I have had the doppler a few weeks now but only tried it once when we first got it and it was too soon to hear anything.  I would also recomend this to everyone as well!!
i love my doppler :)
Grats Jenna!! I heard the heartbeat on the ultrasoujnd last week and again today with a doppler at the OB office.  I'm still waiting on mine i got off ebay its a baby sounds A i think. Can't wait to try it at home! But it is a nice relif to hear it, expectially if you're like me and don't have alot of symptoms at times, you start to worry. Having a doppler is great cant wait to get it in~!