Pregnancy: Dec 2011 Babies Community
AngelSounds Fetal Doppler

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2011.

AngelSounds Fetal Doppler

Hello ladies,

I am currently 11w5d and have heard my babies heartbeat (first time at 11w3d) using an AngelSounds Fetal Doppler from amazon.  It only cost me a little over £12 (assume that's around $18, not sure of currency Xchange atm).   It also comes with a lead so that you can record the sound, which we then sent to the new grandparents and I listen to on my phone to make me smile!

It says it picks up from around 14wks so wasn't expecting much, but was so happy to hear the baby's heartbeat!  It's been nice ahead of my 12wk scan on monday!

After my old boss went in for a scan at 12wks only to find no heartbeat I've been freaking out that the same might happen to me (even though I saw the beat at 8w5d), so this has been a real comfort.

I just wanted to share this with you lovely ladies (especially those who fret like me)!!

Anyone else dopplering it up?  
Yes i have a doppler as well and use it about every other day. I have the sicolone B that i got off ebay about a week ago. I did have a hard time finding the gel to use with it but my doctor told me i can use ky which works out great. I love being able to check on baby when i want to!
Hmm I'm really tempted to buy one after reading your posts! I didn't know you could pick one for such a reasonable price! Thanks for the tip!