Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
14 weeks and 5 days
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

14 weeks and 5 days

Ive been having a fluttering feeling for he past few days. Ive read that if you are smaller than you may feel the baby move earlier than others. I weigh roghly 110. Could i possibly be feeling the baby?? Has anyone else felt these flutters?? Its my first oregnancy and i was td i would never be able to cobcieve so im just anxious and excited to expierience everything.
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
2216055_tn?1349385905
Ive felt a few flutters. I'm much bigger then u so im sure if I was smaller, I would feel more but hey...if u don't mind me asking, why were u told u would never be able to conceive?
Blank
I was diagnosed with PCOS and endometriosis. I had surgery in september to reverse the endometriosis, afterwards the doctor told me my tubes we severly scarred and my right overy was basically dead. So this pregnancy for me has been a miracle.
Blank
2216055_tn?1349385905
Well God bless you dear! Miracles do happen to the best of us!! Please keep us posted!
Blank
756023_tn?1338524035
I struggle with endometriosis too and the docs told me that my chances of getting pregnant were slim.  Both hubby and I lost all hope.  Well....I'm pregnant with #3.  I did not have any issues through the last two pregnancies which was a concern so I'm not expecting issues with this one either

I'm 15 weeks and have felt flutters for the past week.  As for your body frame, not sure if you'd feel baby earlier or not.  Many start to feel flutters between 14 and 20 weeks.  Congratulations!  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank