Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
20/12/2012 :)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

20/12/2012 :)

I'm due on the 20th December.. This is my first pregnancy. Ino this may sound a lil bad but I read soo much about people having miscarriages it scares me. I won't allow myself to buy anything or to tell every1 I'm just really nervous and don't want nuffin to happen. Does any1 els feel like this ?
I'm due Dec 25th Im not scared of anything happening I just try my best to think positive and pray that I have a healthy baby. But Im showing so ppl all ready know that I'm pregnant but I won't start buying things until I find out what I'm having which I go to the hospital on July 31st for my 3D ultrasound done. But just think positive and pray that everything will be ok. Good luck wish you the best.
Thank you.. Good luck to you too.. Christmas Baby x
It's normal to be a bit apprehensive and scared, especially during the first trimester when most miscarriages occur. But the good news is your past the greatest "danger zone"! It is unlikely that you will loose the baby this far along so try to relax and enjoy the pregnancy and let family enjoy it with you :)
Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy! I am due same day as you! I know exactly what you mean every where you look its about m/c.. I am only just beginging to enjoy my pregnancy. I just found out we are having a boy :),,,, Just relax hun and enjoy it.. Your into the second trimester now so its highly highly highly unlikely this is going to happen now.. Hope you get over your fear and enjoy it with all your close friends and family :) xx
I am also due December 20th. But I have a feeling my stubborn little boy may come late. My original due date was December 25th but baby measured bigger so they pushed the date up. But as far as your pregnancy and miscarriage. Remain positive and take good care of yourself and baby and everything will be perfect. It took me and my husband 5 years to get preggo with this little guy. I was nervous too, but it all in God's hand now. Good luck on your little bundle.
I totally understand I'm in the same boat scared out my mind n want buy anything myself I do pray daily for my health n my unborn I'm due the 22nd of Dec n I can't wait to find out what I'm having August seventh
I'm due Dec. 22 and I see stuff bout m/c everywhere nd was terrified tht I might have one to..I didn't find out I was pregnant til I was 12w+2d..everyone says its unlikely for me to have one cuz I'm already in my 2nd trimester but I'm still scared..I find out on the 23rd wat I'm having and I really hope its a boy :)
Thanks ladies.. I've been trying to forget about it that way I don't stress as much. Even if it's just watching tv for a few hours It takes my mind of being pregnant. I have just started to get flutters and didn't like it at first I suppose I was just in shock. Its getting easier as time passes. I wish all of you the best of luck xx