Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
26th december 2012

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

26th december 2012

Is anyone else due round about christmas....if so would you be wanting someone to talk to thats due same time to share experiences, if so plz add me az im looking for friends to talk to and share experiences,plus my secret aint out yet so its killing me not talking to my friends abwt it....
Haha! I am soooo in the same boat! Due 12/23 or 12/24 and we are trying to keep it a secret as much as possible! We have told a few family members and close friends but this place really does help! I'm 12 weeks Sunday and can't wait till my scan to start telling people.
Is it ur first scan??? Im having my third one on wednesday an carnt wait too see and put my mind to rest cos scared with already havin 5 miscarriages already :(( ano this site/app helps hell of alot dunt it....can keep it quiet from facebook but dont mind telling complete strangers lol.....suppose it keeps the excitement of telling all ur friends at bay haha..... So what symptoms you had??? If you dont mind me asking :) x
Congrats to you both!  My first was a dec 23 baby.  I was home Christmas day.  Such a wonderful Christmas present.  This one is due dec 14.  Wonder if i will make it to xmas again.  This is my 3rd pregnancy.  
Awwww id love to have mine day b4 or on christmas day....and it be snowing when im giving birth and leaving the hospital.....my mid-wife took it from when i came off my period an that works me out at 11wk 2 days but im sure im only 9wk.....best thing is that if i am 9wk it takes me to round about my birthday haha nice one but christmas wud be the best present i could ever ask for :))
Ul both have to add me an let me know how you both gettin on from time to time an sex of your baby an when you have your lil bundle of joys....be exciting to know.....im new too this an got no friends yet an dont know how to add them on app :(( feel a loner haha x
That was my third scan because I have had a tubal and a miscarriage but it went great! Everytime we have seen it grow but thus time it actually looked like a baby! My doctor told me I am now a normal pregnant woman which makes me so happy to hear! I had to take a lot if medicine too every day but now I get to stop! I am down from taking 6 pills every night to only 2. Please let us know how yalls goes!
I'm due December 23rd with my first
. Just had my first ultrasound at 11 weeks last week &' I'm 12 weeks now
. Anyone due around that time is welcome for conversation with me :)
Hey I'm new to this. But I'm due dec 25 n im super happy I'm 11 weeks n 6 days I have a sono done on the 19th I hoping to find out what I having, I'm hoping for a BOY!!! Have any one been sick with this pregnancy...
Heya ladieeeees hows it guin.....i had my scan on 13th and to my suprise after 5 miscarriages everything was fine YAY....i was 12wk dead on aswell so mid-wife was rite 26th decemba my due date BUM lol......had a scare ov down sydrome or heart problems cos babys skin at back ov neck 4mm an shud only be 3 i fink....an tissue under baby thicker than shud be so seing specialist for 2nd opinion....hope that they just got it wrong yesturday an nothin wrong but if worst comes to worst not having needle in belly to find out for deff...il just see it wen baby comes....but at least iv passed 12wks an outta danger zone YAY.....my bby mite have problems but who cares.....lol
I go for my ultrasound Monday and hoping everything is fine also. I'm scared but can't wait to hear my little one heart beat and my hubby is really happy also. But I will keep y'all posed on how everything went. Add me as a friend I also be needed someone to talk to on here that's round the same due date and going to thru the same things. But good luck to y'all with everything and keep me posed also.
hiya...iv added you an im due 26th december lol soooo keep in-touch with me cos will be exciting too hear new stories of experiences....... good luck on monday hope  you do get too hear heart-beat, i dint hear mine because apparently they dont usually put it on until your 16wk+ something to do with it can upset the baby etc....keep me posted huni x  
I went to day for my ultrasound but I got they late and the lady that does it was gone so I go back tomorrow but I was able to her my baby heartbeat today it was like music to my ears lol but I'll let you know tomorrow how it goes. Oh and they should have let you hear it I'm only 13weeks and I was able to hear mines but I'll keep you posed
I dnt know how to add friends on here or a forum to my forums but I'm due 12-23. This is my first baby and I'm hoping for a girl is like ppl to talk to bc well my fiance dnt say much haha
Hey ladies im 14 weeks as of today and due dec 23 im new to the site and not sure how to work this site
My 1st ultrasound i was given a dd of dec 25 :) but by lmp im due dec 24th :)
Hey im new on here. My baby is due on dec 21st. Super happy and nervous all at once.
Im having a girl an im 24wks wednesday...YAY....wats everyone else having???
YES IM DUE DEC 27 2012 IM 26WEEKS SO NEXT WEEK WILL I BE 7MONTHS
I am due the 24th of December. I'm about 34 weeks and I'm having a baby boy! His name will be Graesun! Everyone thinks it's so cool that i'm having a Christmas Eve baby! lol! I can't wait to get him out though!
I am due Christmas Day.... I am having a little boy... I am hoping he will come a few days early so I don't have to spend Christmas Day in the hospital but I guess he will come when he wants to