Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
3 positive pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

3 positive pregnancy

So i am 2 weeks late on my period. I went for a blood test almost 3 weeks ago and it was negative. So shrugged it off..... Went for an ultrasound 4 days ago and nothing came up. This morning i took a home pregnancy test and it came up with a faint positive (2 lines) then i took a clear blue digital  home pregnancy test and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks. I was over joyed and went to a walk in doctor (Not my doctor) and he took a pee sample came back 30 seconds later and was like your not pregnant it was negative. and i went on telling him i got positives on 2 different home tests and he said those are false positives..... So i went out and bought another $50 worth of home pregnancy tests took a digital first response test (Positive) So now i am confused....... Why am i getting 3 positive home pregnancy tests but the docot doesnt want to persuit a blood test saying i am getting false positives... i need helo any have any advice???? was it too early to see my pregnancy on the ultrasouns 4 days prior to my positives???
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank