Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
Being induced today

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Being induced today

Today is a very emotional day for me. I am anxious, excited, and sad all at the same time. I will be heading to the hospital at 6:30am to be induced so i can finally meet my little boy Jacob Allen. This is the anxious, excited part. He will be my fourth and last child that i am going to have, which is the sad part. Even though my pregnancy this time around was the roughest of all 4 with morning sickness, severe hyperemesis, MRSA. and staph infection and heartburn I have finally made it to the end and am sad that I will not ever carry another child. I loved being pregnant and I love the actual labor and delivery part too.  If i were a millionaire I would definitely have more children as being a mother is one of God's greatest gifts. My other 3 children are a boy 6, girl 4, girl 2. I am happy and sad all at the same time as my birthing years are coming to an end. I wish everyone the best of luck with their little ones. Please hold them tight and keep them safe and let them know everyday how much you love and cherish them. God Bless you all and will post to let you know when I had my little boy. Congrats to all! May everyone have a quick, safe and speedy delivery.
I.hope everything goes great for you Hon and I understand completely how you feel. This is only my second but will be my last. I'm.nervous, excited and a mix of emotions to be induced in.three days time..wishing you all the best and give us an update when you can. You'll have your baby in your arms soon :)