HELP im due dec 1st 31 weeks 1cm dialated
I'm 31 weeks well 32 today but acording to the fetal measuraments I'm due dec 3rd. But I whent to the doctor and they send me to L&D because I I'm 1 cm dialated ... they check and said that I'm 1 cm in the outside and inside close but that I do have a soft cervix is this normal please answer I need your help they put me on rest for 3 days .
Sorry, I am no help however, I wish you all the best.
If you are referring to the external os which us the outer part then don't worry because that's okay. Ill be 32 weeks tommaro and am due December 3rd as well... and mine is fully opened. I go into the doctor tommaro to get my cervix checked for dilation because I list my mucus plug at 30 weeks and I have a lot of contractions which cause me to bleed and which caused me to lose my plug so I have to get checked now every so often to make sure I'm not starting to dilate and thin out. Trust me I'm probably just as worried as you are about my little one coming early. :/ I wish I had more to say that could help but I hope this helps some.