Is anyone having a difficult pregnancy?
Is anyone having a difficult pregnancy?at 20 week my cervix being to open. I was having contractions and the dr could see my membrain.Dr gave me a cerclage at 22 week and I've been on bed rest .Am now 27 weeks.
I had preterm labor with my first and went to 4cm at 30 weeks but didnt deliver till 37 weeks. You are doing great to be at 27 weeks so just hang in there for  a little longer.
Its so hard.but am hanging in there
Wishing you all the best!  This pregnancy has been smooth so far.  The only concern they did have is baby is smaller in stature so they were querying retardation.  Radiologist ruled it out but I'm still not at ease.  Dr. says it's due to biology meaning that one of us was a small baby.  My hubby was short and just over 6 lbs when he was born.  If this is the case, this baby should slide out...hahahah....as my girls were 8lbs 14oz and 8lb 9oz.  Hang in there!  A friend was on bed rest from week 20ish and she ended up being overdue by 6 days.  Take it easy!
I'm 26 weeks and my placenta is too close to my cervix. I'm having it checked again on Tuesday. If it doesn't come up in it own then I have to have a c section.
This pregnancy has been much easier but with my first I had a similar problem. Had the cerclarge at 21 weeks and was on bed rest too with regular ultrasounds. Stay positive though! I managed to carry till 37 weeks before giving birth. I know how scary it is but know that it's possible for everything to go smoothly and to full term.
They a removing my cerclage at 36 weeks my cervix is short and week don't u think I will go into labour as soon as they remove it?am 33 weeks on Thursday