Need help.... Names!
I am almost 18 weeks and due dec 23. We have known for 2 weeks that we are having a boy!!! We are so excited! I knew it was going to be a boy because we couldn't agree on a name but we had a girls name nailed down quick! We both like Jake and Maddox but my hubby doesn't like Jake Maddox or Maddox Jake. I have suggested maddox Parker and he wants Jacob Maddox and call him Jake. I don't like names that you have to correct later on so I'm not for Jacob. Any other suggestions?
Don't worry Heather. A name will come to you. I just found out baby number 4 is a boy. I have a boy and 2 girls now but don't sweat the naming of the baby. I don't have a name yet either and my husband likes austin and troy but im just not feeling it. I told him I will have to think about it and ponder on it. Eventually you will agree on a name. Maybe think about family names. My son is named after his dad as a second not a jr. My 1st daughter is named after my mom, my grandpa that passed, and his grandma. Jolee Mae and my second daughter is Jade Marie. Jade came to him and I hated it at first and by the time I started loving it he didn't like it but I told him too bad. Marie is is mom that passed middle name. Now baby number 4 a boy we have no clue but we will come to an agreement so I'm not worried You may just have to compromise a little. I just tell him if you think of a name you have to come up with a middle name that sounds good with the first name. Good luck in naming your baby.