Aa
A
A
Close
1564074 tn?1334494508
Need help.... Names!
I am almost 18 weeks and due dec 23. We have known for 2 weeks that we are having a boy!!! We are so excited! I knew it was going to be a boy because we couldn't agree on a name but we had a girls name nailed down quick! We both like Jake and Maddox but my hubby doesn't like Jake Maddox or Maddox Jake. I have suggested maddox Parker and he wants Jacob Maddox and call him Jake. I don't like names that you have to correct later on so I'm not for Jacob. Any other suggestions?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Don't worry Heather. A name will come to you. I just found out baby number 4 is a boy. I have a boy and 2 girls now but don't sweat the naming of the baby. I don't have a name yet either and my husband likes austin and troy but im just not feeling it. I told him I will have to think about it and ponder on it. Eventually you will agree on a name. Maybe think about family names. My son is named after his dad as a second not a jr. My 1st daughter is named after my mom, my grandpa that passed, and his grandma. Jolee Mae and my second daughter is Jade Marie. Jade came to him and I hated it at first and by the time I started loving it he didn't like it but I told him too bad. Marie is is mom that passed middle name. Now baby number 4 a boy we have no clue but we will come to an agreement so I'm not worried You may just have to compromise a little. I just tell him if you think of a name you have to come up with a middle name that sounds good with the first name. Good luck in naming your baby.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources