Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
Pragnant after I had a Tubal Ligation

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Pragnant after I had a Tubal Ligation

Ok, I'll start from the bigining. I had a tubal November 2007 after my second son was born at the end of August of 2007. I had my normal period December 11th-16th, 2012. I had sex December 20th. I believe about the first week of January I started getting severly constipated. Then I dropped 8Lbs in 2 weeks. Then started getting really queesy like the second week of January and only really late at night (between 8pm -1am) and just after that I started having horable indagestion even though I take Prevacet 30mg and Zantak 300mg. I am of course also having to pee at maximum every hour and my brests are so tender and leekie.  It's now February 1st, 2013 and I haven't had a period or any kind of spotting & I have taken 3 pragnatcy tests. The first was negative. The second was inconclucive. The third was positive. So I have had 3 people becides myself listen and we ALL can hear a heart beat and movement. And when I was pragnant with my youngest son the Dr's could hear his heart beat and movement at just under 5 weeks with a stethiscope. But, I had a vaginal ultrasound and it looked just like my youngest sons at this early. It had the normal white outline and almost the whole inside was the stripey multi shades of light white/gray and multi gray but, towords one side there was a Black spot that was kinda cashew shaped just like my younghest son. BUT they said I am not pragnet?? My mom and I are being lied to because, they r the ones that did my origenal tubal and I also went back to look at my surgary records and pic. According to the pics and records they ONLY coterized the tubes. No loops, clips, bands, or removed any sections of the tubes. What do you think and what should I do?
Second opanion go to a diffrent docter