Prenatal Screens.
How do you feel about them? Have you guys done any? I'm trying to decide if I should. I know it's only my choice, but I'd like to hear your choices and why you chose the route you did.
I decided to forego those types of testing. I knew I did not want to do any invasive testing because they come with a risk for miscarriage, though low. I would have been okay with doing non-invasive testing such as a triple or quad screen, but because I work for a Catholic organization, though I am not Catholic, I learned that these (like birth control) would not be covered. Plus I learned at 8 wks I was having twins which means the already questionable effectiness of such a test would be even lower. Plus I have to get ultrasounds every 4 weeks because it is a multiple pregnancy.

I think the most important questions to think about or discuss with your partner is what is your risk? Do you have a personal or family history of babies with genetic problems? Are you guys of advanced parental age (>35 for you or >40 for your partner) And ultimately what would you do if you learned there was a 'problem'?

The last one is what made my decision for me- I knew that I did not have the heart to abort, no matter what the test showed.
I didn't with all three of my pregnancies.  I wouldn't terminate if there was an issue so why go through all the what ifs and guessing.  If there is a family history like heathert_kc mentioned then I would definitely consider it.
Well I'm 23 and he's 25, I know there's false positives and I wouldn't do anything regardless. He's adopted and we have no information on his family history.. so I really don't know.