When do i get to find out??
So im 15 weeks and 1 day. Im due dec 24 th. this is my first. Im extremely nervous. Im excited also, but its hard to stay excited bc i start thinking about money and being able to afford a baby, and my other bills. It gets very nerve recking. But I was just wondering when should i be able to find out the sex of my baby. I have a strong feeling its a girl even have names figured out. First time i saw my baby i was 5 weeks prego and they thought i was having a pregnancy in the tubes, did an ultrasound and i saw her this tiny little pea like object it was amazing i fell in love right away.
I'm 15weeks also I go to the hospital at the end of this month for my 3D ultrasound but most ppl go and pay to find out what they are having around 17weeks. It's starts out at $99 n up..
With my DD i did not find out till 19 weeks, with this one we found out at 14 weeks 5 days that im having a boy!
Thanks for your help!
If you want to get a 3d scan they'll take you between 16-20 weeks but if you can wait doctors won't do the anatomy scan till between 18-20 weeks. Im 19 weeks and just got mine done on Thursday.. Im having a boy.. And trust me i know how nerve wrecking it is waiting, i was so impatient lol but when you find out its the best Feeling. Best of luck :)
Dec 24th is my due date also. I go on the 25th to find out the sex of my baby
I'm due Dec 25th and I also go to find out this month to find out what I'm having July 31st can't wait