due December 18th
As the days keep going by im getting more and more nervous about having my daughter.this will be my first and i cant stop being nervous about her being here.things are going to be so different and im worried ill get frustrated to easily.help?
Stay calm!  Get lots of rest!  I too was nervous with my first.  I read a lot about the first year of life as well as talked to moms with kids.  Don't get frustrated as it's not good for you or your dtr.  I'm sure we all wish that babies would come with a handbook but they don't.  Play it by ear!  Don't be afraid to ask questions and be sure to ask for help if you need it as babies can be quite overwhelming (especially your first).  
It's definitely a life changing experience but I love my children to pieces.  I honestly don't remember life without them.  You have your good days as well as your bad but in the end you know that you are trying your best and doing what you can to be the best mom.  Find your support system (other than your partner) as they will be a great asset!  It'll all work out and really.....you will notice that a lot of motherhood really does come naturally.  I wish you all the best!  Please feel free to msg me if you have any questions.
Its going to be so different.im just scared of the change.im sure i can do it,its just going to be hard at first.but thank you so much for the advice,i just have to stay calm now