Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
finally the 3rd trimester!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

finally the 3rd trimester!

So I'm finally in my last trimester, and I'm just so excited. I really want my baby boy out and the time is just getting closer and closer!
What should i expect during these last months of pregnancy?
For me with my first, I experienced some anxiety about the unknown of bringing home a small being that I will be fully responsible for (may not happen to you but this was my experience).  You get to look forward to a lot more discomfort as baby grows, rolls and kicks.  If you aren't experiencing hip and/or back pain kudos to you however, if you are, it'll probably get worse.  Get lots of rest!  Soon...you should start thinking about and writing your birthing plan so you and your doc are on the same page (ie. natural or medicated etc)  On the upside....you will soon meet your little bundle of joy who will change your life forever.  An indescribable unconditional love!  Enjoy your last weeks of freedom!