Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
is this normal?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

is this normal?

Hello, I just had my son on dec. 15, 2012. I have three daughters ages 6, 5, and 2. I have noticed a difference between my girls pregnancies and my sons. Like for example I had a lot rougher pregnancy with seizers and passing out with my girls and no problems at all with my son but I also noticed I wasn't moody with my girls and I was moodier than mood could be with my son. The girls I wanted intercourse A LOT... with my son I didn't have that feeling at all really. With my girls I never went threw the "nesting" thing before or after and with my son I still seem to be going threw it but it didn't hit until after I had him. With the girls I never had a problem with PPD and with my son I have my bad days but I have a really great support group which helps a lot. Now I am having this overwhelming feeling of baby fever again and I have no clue where it is coming from... is this stuff normal and is the baby fever mode again something to be worried about. We do not wish to have anymore kids.. we r very happy with what we have and I am being fixed within the next week.
2170635_tn?1357915286
I had that after my son as well bug I just want to foces on him
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979