need help
I need help,  I have been feeling crazy and overwhelmed lately.   I will be having our little boy on December 21 and I have felt like iam a ticking time bomb waiting to blow.  Is anyone eles feeling this way?  Iam going off on everyone about everything, I have never felt this way before.
My hormones have definitely effected me this pregnancy (didn't have this with my girls and am expecting a boy).  I usually am pretty patient and let things go pretty easy but holy.....i feel like I am irritated all the time.  Quite often feel like hiding in a room cause I don't want to talk to anyone.  I too have had little tolerance of others BS.......I was kind of snarky and irritated with my mil today cause sometimes she doesn't think before she speaks and usually doesn't know what she is talking about.  She is one of those people that has no clue about anything...oblivious to what life is really like.  I find I'm more short with my girls and feel bad.  Lots of snuggles on the days mom is feeling off and wants to rip someones head off...lol....  I sent my hubby a text earlier today just warning him that I'm feeling off and wanted to apologize in advance.  
Just try to stay calm.  Leave the room or call the person back.  Have a hot bath or enjoy a cup of tea.  Try to write down everything you have to do and organize it accordingly throughout the week so you don't have a ton of stuff to do in one day.  Sometimes its hard but there may be a couple of things that can wait til tomorrow.  You are not alone!  
Thank how it's not just me. I'm due Christmas Day, and the last few weeks I am snapping on a dime. My hubby had his son who is 12 move in with us over the summer, and later he can't even breathe. And I've been bleaching things like a freak, I feel like I'm losing my mind.
**god.  **lately.  Damn spellchecker.