one kidney developed
I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl last may. This January I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy December 10. Ive been spotting for the past 2 months and even went to the er for it bur they cant find anything wrong, which is a relief but why am i bleeding? The doctors found that my son had only developed one kidney and said besides that everything is normal and the baby is healthy. I feel him moving all the time I'm just nervous about what to expect. How will raising a child with one kidney differ from raising a normal, healthy child?
Don't worry, I think you should care for the baby the same way as a normal kid, so that way  your child will grow healthy and happy.
I don't think it'll differ at all.  Check with your doc just in case the diet may differ for a bit but other than that, I think you're good to go.  Congrats!