Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
one kidney developed
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

one kidney developed

I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy girl last may. This January I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks and I'm now 23 weeks pregnant and expecting a boy December 10. Ive been spotting for the past 2 months and even went to the er for it bur they cant find anything wrong, which is a relief but why am i bleeding? The doctors found that my son had only developed one kidney and said besides that everything is normal and the baby is healthy. I feel him moving all the time I'm just nervous about what to expect. How will raising a child with one kidney differ from raising a normal, healthy child?
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Don't worry, I think you should care for the baby the same way as a normal kid, so that way  your child will grow healthy and happy.
Blank
756023_tn?1338524035
I don't think it'll differ at all.  Check with your doc just in case the diet may differ for a bit but other than that, I think you're good to go.  Congrats!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank