Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
pelvic pain and pressure.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

pelvic pain and pressure.

I'm about 30 weeks and having pelvic pain/cramping and pressure. My son who is now 3 was born at 35 weeks. I had this same feeling with him in the weeks before his early arrival. This is my #3 baby. I'm wondering what other mommas are experiencing like this and if anyone else has gone into early labor.
Go see yr dr.the same thing was happen to me at 20 week it's a good thing I went to the dr. Because my cervix started opening, had contractions and the dr could see my membrain.spent 2 weeks in the hospital.get a cerclage at 22 weeks.will be 29 weeks tomorrow
I have th's same problem but I'm now 33 weeks lost my mmucus plug and my baby has dropped Bern spotting and the nurses say it's normal
It could be very bad Braxton Hicks. My doctor told me that if they occur then go away time it and if you start to feel it again within the next couple of minutes and this continues for the next ten minutes or so you might be going into labor