Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
starting to nest but...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

starting to nest but...

I find myself getting extremely frustrated angry and irritated because i cant! :( hubbys friend is still here (after saying he would be out by the 15 and now is talking like he has no intentions of moving out. I only have a 3 bedroom and he is currently in the bigger bedroom and wont move (i told him in october he needed to move to the smaller room or move to the basement or move out. His choice) and of course he hasnt. My toddlers room is not big enough for  dressers a toddler bed a crib etc. We are moving here soon but not sure when. I cantset anything up because of lack of space. And im getting super frustrated and angry! :(
Ugghhhh....how frustrating.  You should talk to your hubby and get him to talk to his friend about moving out of the room or out of the house.  He's overstayed his welcome!  You've been kind enough to let him stay with you.  It's time for him to move on since you have a little one on the way.  Hubby should give him a week to get his crap out or he will find his belongings outside (clear written and verbal warning to cover your behinds)  Preparing is important so you don't have to stress about trying to scramble when babe arrives.  You've got another full-time tenant moving in soon :)  Good luck!
Its worse than frustrating. :( i will be in the hospital for  week after delivery so hubby should have time to get something done while baby and i stay in the hospital. (My hospital wont send baby home unless mom has been released)