Pregnancy: Dec 2012 Babies Community
ultrasound

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2012.

ultrasound

Iam almost 20 weeks. I go for my ultrasound on August 9.  We have 2 other children, we have a 7 year old and a almost 18mo old.  Is anyone else  dealing with all this craziness?
I am 20 weeks with a 6 yr old son, a 4 year old daughter, a 2 year old daughter and just found out baby that's due in Dec. is a boy! Super excited!!! My son will finally have a brother!!!  Don't have a name yet but it will come to me. Congrats on your new baby and your family!!! My house is full of craziness but I Love it!!! Wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Congratulating you on your baby!! Did you find out what you are having? And good luck on your family..
Thanks!!  We are very happy
Congratulations on your boy!   You do have a crazy house.  So do I, but I do love it.   My new little man should be here around December 20 or so.  My due date is December 26 but I have ro do a c-section.  Good luck with your family and new little man.
Thank you so Much Tina! You will do great and I am wishing you a happy, healthy baby! If my little boy is as calm when he comes out as he is in my tummy I will be so happy! I had the ultrasound the other day and he looked like he was kicked back chilling. Everytime she pushed a little on my tummy he would look straight at it. That was so neat to see on the screen! As soon as she would quit pushing he would kick back again! Too cute! Can't wait to hold him!
I have a 5 year old and 3 year old (both girls).  They are VERY active and keep us on our toes at all times.  They are both very excited to welcome a baby brother or sister around Dec 14.  
I have a son who will be 4 in October and a daughter who just turned 2 . Both are very active and neither nap so it is a long day in my home. We are having a girl due Dec 7th. Congrats to you and dont worry it is hard but you will get through it.