10wks n feeling horrible
I am 10wks pregnant and feeling horrible. I understand morning sickness is normal but I am sick all day, every day. Nothing helps....crackers, water, Gatorade, medicine....I'm losing weight, not gaining. Please someone give me suggestions. I really feel like I''ve got the flu 24/7
Go to the doctors. Ask for a ketone urine test. I have hyperemesis gravidarum and nothing will stay down either.
Thank you for your comment I am going in this morning to the Dr and will most certainly ask for the test.
Morning sickness is just one of the joys of early pregnancy. If you can't keep anything, not even water down for 24 hours contact your doctor. You should start to feel better in the next few weeks!
Me too! I'm 9 weeks and lost 2 pounds in 2 weeks since the morning sickness hit. 6000mg of B vitamins helped me. 3000 in the morning and 3000 before bed.  Goods luck!