Aa
A
A
Close
12 Weeks this weekend and feeling GREAT!
Finally.  The morning sickness was pretty annoying and the fatigue seems to come and go, but for the most part, I feel fantastic!  We chose our midwifery practice and did the initial bloodwork with them.  I am really looking forward to my next appointment June 5th.  We have been able to hear the heartbeat with our fetal doppler recently, and it's a sweet reminder of our little "bun in the oven".  I have started planning out meals weekly (rather than daily) using the website www.howdoesshedoit.com and have to say I am loving the new recipes and the customized shopping list.  It has really cut down our shopping expenses.

One thing I have noticed is that I already need to use my body pillow at night and lying on my back is a little iffy, not that I ever really cared much for back sleeping anyway.

We are leading the charge with December 2013 babies, being due on the 1st.  Of course I am just hoping to get through Thanksgiving dinner...LOL.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I'm in the same with you. I'm due Dec 1st and turned 12 weeks yesterday. I'm starting to feel better too. My fatigue is gone but I still have a little bit of nausea here and there. Feels good being able to be more involved again. Especially 4 yr old daughter says mommy is back. :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community Resources