Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
12 Weeks this weekend and feeling GREAT!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.

Finally.  The morning sickness was pretty annoying and the fatigue seems to come and go, but for the most part, I feel fantastic!  We chose our midwifery practice and did the initial bloodwork with them.  I am really looking forward to my next appointment June 5th.  We have been able to hear the heartbeat with our fetal doppler recently, and it's a sweet reminder of our little "bun in the oven".  I have started planning out meals weekly (rather than daily) using the website www.howdoesshedoit.com and have to say I am loving the new recipes and the customized shopping list.  It has really cut down our shopping expenses.

One thing I have noticed is that I already need to use my body pillow at night and lying on my back is a little iffy, not that I ever really cared much for back sleeping anyway.

We are leading the charge with December 2013 babies, being due on the 1st.  Of course I am just hoping to get through Thanksgiving dinner...LOL.
I'm in the same with you. I'm due Dec 1st and turned 12 weeks yesterday. I'm starting to feel better too. My fatigue is gone but I still have a little bit of nausea here and there. Feels good being able to be more involved again. Especially 4 yr old daughter says mommy is back. :)