8 weeks and these symptoms are horrible
I've started to have shortness of breath, horrible heartburn which results to no appetite, diziness and cold chills but no fever. Certain people say there normal symptoms but sometimes I feel like I cant get out of bed or I will collapse. Is any one else experiencing these same symptoms?
Yes I'm 8weeks 5 days. I have been feeling ALL of those symptoms. It is normal. I was not able to get out of bed for two weeks but ever since Monday, most of my symptoms have gone away. Which is making me REALLY nervous!! I fear that a loss of symptoms indicate miscarriage. Its like I wish I was feeling like crap again just so I can be reassured that everything is okay. But yea chills are actually a symptom if pregnancy, I researched it.
I'm 8 weeks as well, and I've experienced shortness of breath for the last week or so. I am a teacher, and all day I just dream about being home in bed.