Anyone have pinkish brown clumpy discharge while using vaginal progesterone cream?
I am 7 week today and as of two weeks ago my doctor has put me on Crinone 8% until I get to 12weeks. My husband and i had sex two days ago and after that I have been having pinkish brown clumpy discharge. Before that it was white and clumpy. I dont have any spotting or bleeding just that gross discharge. I have been reading other forums that say that its normal but I am still very worried due to the fact that I have already had two miscarriages and I dont want a third.I know it's a little TMI but im really worried. Has anyone else had this type of discharge while using a progesterone vaginal cream?

Normal.  I was also on the Crinone for a few weeks and it can be one of the side effects.  Unless you have other symptoms, I wouldn't worry.
Thank you very much, this is my first time taking it and was very concerned, but now that I know its normal then i won't worry.