Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
Anyone have pinkish brown clumpy discharge while using vaginal progeste...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.

Anyone have pinkish brown clumpy discharge while using vaginal progesterone cream?

I am 7 week today and as of two weeks ago my doctor has put me on Crinone 8% until I get to 12weeks. My husband and i had sex two days ago and after that I have been having pinkish brown clumpy discharge. Before that it was white and clumpy. I dont have any spotting or bleeding just that gross discharge. I have been reading other forums that say that its normal but I am still very worried due to the fact that I have already had two miscarriages and I dont want a third.I know it's a little TMI but im really worried. Has anyone else had this type of discharge while using a progesterone vaginal cream?

Normal.  I was also on the Crinone for a few weeks and it can be one of the side effects.  Unless you have other symptoms, I wouldn't worry.
Thank you very much, this is my first time taking it and was very concerned, but now that I know its normal then i won't worry.