Depression :/
Hey ladies. Need some support here, after an uneventful start to the pregnancy I suddenly just got bombshelled around 8 weeks. I have hypermesis gravidarum and not being able to go out. Or eat anything cooked or with a smell is destroying me mentally.

I am so tired. I can barely get out of bed. I'm a skinny little thing but my bump is huge and I'm only 11 weeks along. I would kill for someone to tell me its going to get better soon because I feel like I can't keep going. I love my bump but I feel like I'm going to be a horrid mother because I can't handle the pregnancy. :(  someone please help me?
Pregnancy is tough with all the symptoms that come with it to begin with so with your new diagnoses added to it didn't make it any better. but whenever you feel discouraged or depressed just try to focus on the end result....your new baby boy or girl. It will be ok.  :-)
I totally know how you feel. When I had morning sickness I was so sick I cried all the time I didn't wanna do anything besides sleep. I missed so much work I almost got fired. But it will get better. When you get out of the first trimester is will ease up and you'll start feeling yourself again. I thought it would never go away and I woke up one morning and it was like proof! I didn't feel as sick anymore