Pregnancy: Dec 2013 Babies Community
Is there any hope!?!?! please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2013.

Is there any hope!?!?! please help

I went in for an ultrasound today, I am supposed to be 6.3 weeks and the ultrasound showed the sac and my self only being 5 weeks and bc of that it was too small to tell whether or not it had a heart beat or if I miscarried . I have already had 2 miscarriages and I truthfully need a ray of hope, that I may not be as far along as my l.m.p states!  Has anyone else had this happen? Any good outcome ? I go foe another ultrasound in 2 weeks but the wait seems for ever!
BUMP
Yeah I went in for my 8 week u/s from mlp. But I measured at 6w3d. They said they barely think they saw heartbeat. I got a pic of basically a dot. Today 3weeks later had another  u/s measuring 9w3d and baby hb was 168 and moving around. Due date Dec 1st. They told me I must have ovulated later since my cycles were irregular. Best wishes. And u could have ovulated later
I have has 2 miscarrages as well and am on my third pregnancy, I'm 7 weeks today.I have been doing alot of research this time around and if you are earlier than you had expected then dont be alarmed the ovulation calendars are not always right. The ultrasound will tell the true gestation of the pregnancy. I went in to have my ultrasound done a week and a half ago and they were barely able to see the heartbeat, we couldn't even hear it at all. So try to stay positive, I know its earier said than done but you need to try.
Actually I'm in the same boat. I'm supposed to be 8 weeks but when I went in for my ultrasound they couldn't find a heartbeat and my uterus in measured the size of five weeks. They said maybe I'm not as far as I thought we were but it had to be right. I already had a miscarriage before and though it isn't the best situation right now I am hoping to see this one through. I'm just waiting on the blood work. I really hope everything works out for you. Please keep me updated.
I got my blood work back today and everything look good with that. Now all I have to do is get my ultrasound. I hope everything is looking good for you as well.  :-)