could i be farther along?
Hello ladies! So I am said to be 8 weeks today (due Dec 23rd). I have an ultrasound next week, so there estimating my due date from my LMP. So here's the thing, I started BC Feb 20th, so in March I started my reminder pills, the first couple days I had nothing! On the third night (March 18th) I had very slight spotting one time. So they say that was my LMP. But I'm thinking it may have been implantation bleeding, seeing as how it was only spotting. So could it be that I'm farther than 8weeks?
It is very possible to be further along than you think, and the spotting very well could be implantation bleeding. I had bleeding around 5 weeks and thougt i was going to have miscarriage #3,but come to find out it was just implantaion bleeding. So they did and ultrasound and had fourn out that I was 6 weeks instead of 5. I would say just wait and see what the ultrasound has to say because thats the only true way to know the gesdation of your pregnancy.