labor story!!
Sorry, kind of long..
Well, monday morning i had a doctors appointment and my midwife told me that if one of the three ladies in labor have their babies, that she'll give me a call and i can come in a be induced. I waited all day for her to call, so as soon as i laid in bed.. SHE CALLED! I was jumping for joy :) i came in and they gave me something to ripen my cervix, abd they let me rest that night. With only 2 hours of sleep, i woke up at 530 they gave me a enema, and around 645 they broke my water and i was 4cm! They gave me my epidural a little before 11, i have no pain tolerance lol i got checked at 1, and they said i was a good 9 1/2cm!!! She told me that i was going to push 3 times every 30mins with a contraction. Well, when 2 oclock came.. baby still hasnt dropped and they are excepting the baby to be big. Told me i have 3 hours worth of pushing, and if i dont have the baby by then, i would have to get a c section. She turned my epidural off so i can feel.my contractions and had me say when im ready to push.. and 40 minutes later, i gave birth to a precious 9lbs and 21 1/2inches baby boy!!! He was born on December 31st 2013 @ 2:48 pm (:
Yay congratulations!
awe congrats (:
Congrads Anorris! :)
Omg congrats ♡♥♡♥
Congrats!!!!
Thank you, loves!
Finally got the hang of this group thing. Congrats and I hope you all are doing good!