Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
Due Dec 27th and single?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.

Due Dec 27th and single?

My boyfriend and I were together for three years never thought we'd get pregnant and we've known we were pregnant since week 4 so for about 3 months now. We're not working out at all I guess just different priorities, anyone going through this?
My bf left me after 8 years since he found out I was pg.  We planned to get pg and I had a miscarriage and got pg again but by accident.  He said the only way we can try to work out our problems was to get an abortion and he would "try" even tho he told me he met a girl he really liked and wanted nothing to do with me and the baby.
GUYS are jerks when i first told the datjer he was happy ams he would always touch my belly saying i cant wait for you to get bigger now hes hasent been with me since iturned 2months and now im 4 i found out he has a new girlfriend and ialways feel dipressed and stressed out cuz i wanted a family and honestly i expected him to be with me threw everything
I know how u feel.  Somedays I'm ok and others I'm not :(
I'm on the same boat and it's hard seeing him with another girl who has kids of her own :(
I went through this with my first child. I was 21 and though he wasn't planned, we had a plan if I were to conceive, which he completely backed out on. You go through a range of emotions, but guess what? You can do this. I know this isn't how you wanted it to be, but you can make it. It's better for them to leave before the child is born then to leave when I the child can understand what's happening. Make your life about your child make them first, love them and protect them. The rest will fall in line.