Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community
Due December 29th confused on when I conceived?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in December 2014.

I've been confused as to when I conceived, I had my last period sometime around the end of march I normally  always have it before the 28th of each month. The first week in April my boyfriend and I had sex the whole first week up until the 12th and we ended up splitting up for awhile. I saw my ex the 18th only once. On April 28th I took a hpt and it came back positive immediately, on the 29th I took a clear blue digital test in the middle of the day and it still registered pregnant and 2-3 weeks since conception. I went to the doctor may 20 and they told me I was 8 weeks 1 day. My due date has not changed and he is growing at the right speed. Anyone else due around the same time and can help? I've heard the transvaginal ultrasound is pretty accurate and both it and the clear blue match to where I would have gotten pregnant at the start of April?
So by my ultrasound & ovulation date,  I'm due Dec 28th.... and because i'm with a fertility clinic  they did blood test to tell me the ovulation day exactly which was April 4.  So you should be about the same.... the first week of April.   If it was the 18th then you would have a January 9th due date