Labor Story
On December 27, 2014 I was blessed with the most wonderful baby boy. My contractions actually began at 9 am 12/26/14, but I didn't realize what the pains were until 10:30 am and began to time them. It took 6 contractions 8 minutes apart to convince myself it was really happening. I went to my OB around noon and she said I was ready to go to the hospital at 3 cm dilated, we arrived at the hospital around 2pm. My contractions were so bearable I wasn't going to get the epidural. I reached 6 cm and my water still didn't break, so the doctor told me she would break my water if I got the epidural right then. Worst part of labor for sure. It was uncomfortable and I couldn't feel a thing which was terrible when it came to pushing. I pushed for about an hour then got a full episiotomy and the baby had to he vaccumed out. Unfortunately the cord was wrapped around his neck but the staff was effecient and got it off with in seconds of being delivered my baby boy was in my arms. I couldn't ask for a better miracle. He stole my heart instantly.
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Dec 2014 Babies Community Resources