Miscarriage
I am 15.2wks preg I'm still worried abt miscarrying!!
Want to bond with baby but scars to bond incase I loose  baby x
Definitely bond with the baby. Don't let any fears hold you back from doing that. Just try and think positive :)
I have been struggling with the same issue- I have had 2 miscarriages in the past so I feel like I have to keep my guard up in case something goes wrong- We have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday- I am so excited and scared for it all at once- I decided that as long as it goes at my scan that I am going to let my guard down and fall in love with my new baby =) Good luck to you =)
I was told at 4 wks to prepare for a miscarriage... The doctor misread the hormone levels. I ended up not miscarrying and crying when I heard the heartbeat at 6 wks... I am currently 17 wks. Please don't lose hope and enjoy every moment with your baby possible... Womb or arms.
Hi all thanks for posts
I'm now 17 weeks got my scan in 3 wks I am starting to bond but I think I will more once I had the scan keep me posted on all developments ladies xx